NOTE: There is no class on 12/5 (nor Thanksgiving). Turn in your assignment by editing and adding it to the wiki. If you have questions feel free to email me.
The assignment write up is somewhat long so it’s available via a shared Google Doc.
All work will be submitted to a wiki.
- Access the wiki and create an account
- Select a standard and write an objective.
- Write up a short summary or abstract of a lesson idea around your objective.
- Explore a variety of technology tools that might “add value” to this lesson idea
- Select a tool and spend some time to learn its ins and outs.
- Create a wiki page with information on the lesson, the tech, etc. (see the assignment for the details).
Accessing the Wiki:
We are using a site called Wikispaces for this project. Part of the reason is to give you some experience with wikis and partly so we can share ideas. To access the wiki go to the site below and create an account. Once you have an account you can “request access” to the wiki. I will approve you and after that you will be able to add and edit content. I have included one example from a previous class. The sooner you get access the better.
Here is an example lesson from a different but similar project